BGC Miscellany

(Jan. 14, 2014)

We were gonna have our fieldwork for Physag II at that time and it so happened that I got there early (around 2 hours earlier than the agreed call time). I've always had this preference of walking and getting lost (only if I have the time to do so) and take photos of everything I see and pass by. I used Photo Editor and VSCOcam apps to edit these photos as I am totes clueless on editing via Photoshop and besides, I'm not even using a professional camera to begin with so I find using these phone apps apropos.
 




 This was at some bar near Mind Museum. I forgot which street it is but I'm sure some of you might have passed by this place. I haven't been to other European countries nor have been to pubs in there but it kinda gives off that vibe.



This photo reminds me so much of autumn and warmth (although it might be ironic as people say it's cold during autumn). I can't decide whether the one with vignette effect is much better than the other or the other way around so I guess it wouldn't harm if I post both.

 This was taken at a cake shop near Mind Museum as well. During lunch break, I suggested that we go here to get some cupcakes and got kinda disappointed that there were not selling any. Whoopsies. My bad. I like the place though. It gave off that Kat Kidston meets Little House on The Prairie ambiance which is a breath of fresh air from the urbanity that is The Fort.


 I've always been fascinated with the geometry and symmetry that is seen on streets and pedestals.

 

In here, perhaps they were going for parallax effect.

The facade of Vanilla Cupcake Bakery near Market Market that looks like a doll house. I haven't tried their cupcake but according to my friend Rainy, their cupcakes are good and they also play hipster tracks especially at their EDSA Shang branch. I must try them some time I get to pass by one.

 Art by Herakut
I love how they bothered to add street style art on their power boxes (I'm not sure if that's the correct term for that and I guess these were for the street lights and traffic lights).

No comments:

Post a Comment